Seve Ballesteros Winning The British Open - St.Andrews 1984
Some of the older colour images on this site are from 35mm transparencies rather than digital files, but digital scans of all images can be supplied.
- Open Courses: Muirfield, Turnberry, Troon, Carnoustie, St. Andrews
- Historic Courses: Old Musselburgh, Perth (North Inch) Prestwick Old, Montrose
- Classsic Courses: Gleneagles (Monarch and Kings), Dornoch, Nairn, Blairgowrie (Rosemount), Gullane, Machrihanish, Monifieth, Downfield, Loch Lomond, St Andrews (Dukes Course), Dunbar, North Berwick (West), Ladybank, Western Gailes, Royal Aberdeen, Cruden Bay, Southerness, Skibo Castle Links
- New Classic Courses: Kings Barns (Fife), Craigielaw (Aberlady),Castle Stuart, The Renaissance.
- Hidden Gems: Boat of Garten, Durness, Shishkine (Blackwaterfoot - Arran), Southerness (Dumfriesshire), Luskentyre (Harris), Machrie (Islay), Traigh (Arisaig)
- Others: Bellisle (Ayr), Braemar, Brora, Bruntsfield (Edinburgh), Craill (Fife), Craigmillar Park (Edinburgh), Duff House Royal, Edzell, Elie, Fortrose and Rosemarkie (Black Isle), The Glen (North Berwick), The Merchants (Edinburgh), Craigmillar Park (Edinburgh), Irvine Bogside, Kilspindie (East Lothian), Lanark, Londin Links (Fife), Longniddry (East Lothian), Luffness (Gullane), Royal Musselburgh, Moray (Lossiemouth) Monkton Hall (Musselburgh), Monk's Walk (Skibo Castle), Panmure, Portpatrick (near Stranraer), Reay (Caithness), The Roxburgh (Kelso), Tain (Easter Ross), Thornhill (Dumfriesshire), Winterfield (Dunbar), Wick, Whitekirk (East Lothian).
Fishing locations, usually with and without people fishing.
- Borders and Lothians: River Tweed (many locations, plus salmon netting at Berwick) River Ettrick, Border Esk, River Forth (around Stirling), River Teith (near Doune), Coldingham Loch (St. Abbs), Beecraigs Loch, Carron Dam, Linlithgow Loch, Gladhouse reservoir.
- Fife, Perthshire, Angus: Loch Leven, River Tay, Loch Tay, Fascally Dam, River Tummel, River Ericht, River North Esk, River South Esk, Loch Lee, Butterstone Loch, Linthrathen Loch.
- North East: River Dee, River Don, River Deveron, River Ythan, River Findhorn, River Spey
- North and Northern Isles: River Ness, Loch Affric, Loch Cluanie, River Conon, River Beauly, River Carron (good shots of salmon being put back, up-stream), River Oykel, River Cassley, River Brora, Loch Brora, River Helmsdale, River Thurso, Loch Watten, River Naver, Loch Naver, River Halladale, River Hope, Loch Hope.
- The North West and Hebrides: Durness limestone lochs, River Dionard, Loch Stack, River Laxford, River Kirkaig, Loch Cam, Loch Veyatte, Fionn Loch, Loch Assynt, Loch Maree
- Hebrides: River Grimersta (Lewis), Red River system (Lewis), Loch Voshmid (North Harris), River at Amhuinnshuidhe (North Harris), North Uist lochs and sea pools, South Uist lochs, River Sliagachan (Skye), Storr Lochs (Skye)
- West and South: West Loch Awe, Loch Lomond, River Leven (Loch Lomond), River Endrick, River Kelvin, River Clyde and Falls, River Doon, River Stinchar, River Bladnoch, River Nith, River Annan
- Sea Fishing: Skate fishing off Mull, Mackerel off Bass Rock
- Coarse Fishing: Pike fishing in Perthshire.
- Speyside: Glenlivet, Cragganmore, Macallan, Glenfiddich, Balvenie, Strathisla, Glen Grant, Glenfarclas, Cardhu, Ardmore (Huntly), Bendromach, Dufftown, Tormore, Glenrothes, Mortlach
- Central & Western Highlands: Royal Lochnagar, Fettercairn, Aberfeldy, Blair Atholl, Edradour, Cameronbridge,
- Northern: Highland Park (Orkney), Old Poultney, Clynelish, Glenmorangie, Tomatin, Dalwhinnie, Ben Nevis, Oban.
- Western Isles: Talisker (Skye), Tobermory (Mull), All Islay - Ardbeg, Bruichladdich, Bowmore, Lagavulin, Laphroaig, Bunnahabhain, Caol Ila.
- Lowlands & Campbeltown: Glenkinchie, Auchentoshan, Glengoyne, Bladnoch, Springbank
Ask for other distilleries or pictures of Cooperage, Coppersmiths, Whisky Shops, Tastings, Pubs, etc.
We have too large a library to list. Please phone us on +44 (0) 1875 853103 or email us for more information. We cover:
- From the Borders to the Far North: Please ask!
- The Islands: Including Orkney, Shetland, St. Kilda, Fair Isle and the Western Isles.
SCOTTISH SPORTING ESTATES
Both black and white prints and colour transparencies are available.
- Hunting, Shooting and Fishing: Red deer stalking, Trout and Salmon Fishing, Grouse-shooting (driven and walked-up), Pheasant-shooting, Partidge, Geese and Duck Flighting, Rabbit and Foxes. Good coverage of traditional ponies being used for stalking, plus argocats.
- People: Many aspects of the work of keepers and ghillies throughout the year - heather burning, foxing, deer management, mole catching,fishing ghillies, pony boys.
- Estates: Sporting lodges and interiors, owners and staff. Social activities.
Please phone us on +44 (0)1875 853103 or email us at email@example.com for more information. We cover agriculture, castles, cities, crafts, crofting, food, ferries, forestry, fishing, fish-farming, gardens, haggis, heather, Harris-tweed, country houses, hotels, islands, peat cutting, Scottish National Trust properties, and many outdoor activities.